This text is replaced by the Flash movie.
WEB SITE USE AGREEMENT:
This Internet Web Site Use Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you and www.mikescomputerinfo.com ("Web Site"). Use of the Web Site ("www.mikescomputerinfo.com") signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use .set forth below in the Agreement:
(1) You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this Web Site.
(2) The Web Site may monitor your use of this Web Site, and may freely use and disclose any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of the Web Site for any lawful reason or purpose.
(3) The Web Site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the Home page of this Web Site.
(4) The Web Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of the Web Site are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials contained on the Web Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by the Web Site or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the Web Site. You may download and make one [copy/copies] of the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this Web Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Web Site or the copyright holder identified in the individual Contents copyright notice.
(5) The Web Site may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Web Site at any time, including the availability of any Web Site feature, database, or Content. The Web Site may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Web Site without notice or liability.
(6) You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right,(v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
(7) You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Web Site, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. The Web Site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Web Site.
(8) The Web Site contains links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the Web Site. Links to and from the Web Site to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by the Web Site or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents.
(9) The Web Site does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, downloads, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Web Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The Web Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Web Site.
(10) The Web Site does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Web Site by users, and the Web Site is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, the Web Site reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Web Site's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
(11) THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE WEB SITE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, THE WEB SITE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE WEB SITE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
(12) By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to the Web Site, you hereby grant to Web Site a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against the Web Site for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
(13) You acknowledge that transmission to and from this Web Site are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to Web Site, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and the Web Site other than pursuant to this Agreement.
(14) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN.
(15) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Web Site and you with respect to your use of the Web Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Web Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The Web Site disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links from the Web Site.
Google and other third party vendors:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
***We do not engage in the practice of selling any visitors information to anyone, nor do we give that information to anyone. We also do not send out email Newsletters.***
Mikescomputerinfo.com uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us as secure as possible.
However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any parties which bypass our security measures.
As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to our sites, unless the user registers to use a certain program on the website. However, certain non-personal information about visitors is recorded by the standard operation of the Internet servers. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor ( Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc ), the type of operating system ( Macintosh, Windows, etc ) in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor's Internet
service provider ( America Online, Earthlink, etc ). This information helps us to optimize for a particular visitor's
computer. This information is also used to track the number of visitors to the site in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable
form. We are committed to the protection of the privacy of our website visitors. Currently, our website
systems do not automatically capture any personal information identifiable to you, including your e-mail address, unless you specifically give it to us.
KIDS UNDER 16 YEARS OLD:
MikesComputerInfo.com does not seek to collect personal information about children under 16 years of age through its
website. If we discover such information, we will delete it immediately. Thus, we typically retain no information about children.
Always tell your children not to give websites any personal information, unless you give them permission after reviewing the
website. When you communicate with us, we make every effort to ensure your privacy and safety. As an added precaution, however, we still encourage parents to monitor their child's use of the Internet and to help us protect their privacy by reminding them never to exchange personal information with this or any other website without the assistance
or express written permission of a parent or other responsible adult.
Our website contains links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by MikesComputerInfo.com. WE ARE
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF AND USE OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION, BY WEBSITES THAT WE DO NOT
OPERATE, and this policy applies to all linked sites.
Copyright © 2007, Mikescomputerinfo.com, All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction of information on this site, is prohibited without written permission.
Microsoft is in no way affiliated with, nor offers endorsement of this site.