Thread: add more games please!

Exclamation add more games please!

umm i was wondering if you guys can add more games to this site even if they are the non-scoring type of games such as thing-thing arena, etc. and can you add more up to date games a well?

thank you

It is just me that runs the site Philip8830, I will look for the thing-thing game and will be adding more games as I get time, have fun!!
    Better known as Mike owner of website

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It is just me that runs the site Philip8830, I will look for the thing-thing game and will be adding more games as I get time, have fun!!
    thx but i don get what you mean my that I run this site?? umm i don own it lol plz explain what u mean

4. Default

Sorry philip8830, it was meant to say that just one person runs this site me (Mike) it is just a hobby for me and I will add more games.
    Fear does not exist in the world, only fearful thoughts and avoidance behaviors. Quote by Wayne W Dyer-Pulling your own strings.

5. Default

Hi EllsworthN

Thank you for the comment. I will not be adding more games, reason being that I am retired now and this website is on the largest server package already and near the max allowed, adding any more content will force me to buy more space which I can no longer afford. In fact I maybe forced to remove a lot of the content to reduce server cost, one of those Golden Years issues unfortunately, I sure did have a lot of fun learning when I started in 2002, but now just a tired old man lol.
    Fear does not exist in the world, only fearful thoughts and avoidance behaviors. Quote by Wayne W Dyer-Pulling your own strings.