At MikesComputerInfo.com, we believe in ensuring that our digital platform is accessible to all, including those with disabilities. This Accessibility Policy outlines our commitment and efforts to make our website usable and inclusive for everyone.
2. Our Commitment
MikesComputerInfo.com is committed to:
- Providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
- Complying with best practices and standards for accessibility and usability.
- Ensuring that our website remains user-friendly for those using assistive technologies or other accessibility tools.
3. Web Accessibility Features
To enhance the accessibility of MikesComputerInfo.com, we have implemented the following features:
- 3.1 Text Resize: Users can adjust the text size to increase readability.
- 3.2 Keyboard Navigation: The site is navigable using just a keyboard.
- 3.3 Alt Text for Images: All images contain alternative text to describe their content.
- 3.4 ARIA Landmarks: We use ARIA landmarks to identify the main regions of the page for users with screen readers.
- 3.5 Color Contrast: Our website’s design ensures that the text and background colors have sufficient contrast for better readability.
4. Continuous Improvement
We recognize that technology and accessibility tools are continually evolving. As such:
- We regularly review our website to ensure it adheres to best practices for web accessibility.
- We seek feedback from our users to make continuous improvements.
5. Feedback and Reporting Issues
If you encounter any barriers while accessing any part of our website or have suggestions to improve accessibility:
- Please contact us at [Your Contact Email/Address].
- We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as part of our ongoing efforts to improve our website’s accessibility.
6. External Links
MikesComputerInfo.com may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and accessibility practices of these external sites.
7. Training and Resources
To ensure a consistent level of accessibility, our team receives training and resources to understand and implement the necessary accessibility standards.
8. Changes to This Policy
We may update our Accessibility Policy to reflect new features or feedback. When we do, we will notify users through an update on this page.
At MikesComputerInfo.com, we are committed to offering a website that is inclusive and accessible to all users. Your feedback and patience are appreciated as we continually strive to create a universally accessible online experience.
We are committed to making our website’s content accessible and user friendly to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please email us at email@example.com with “Disabled Access” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.